Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Intro

Recent events in the current Presidential campaign have led me to start a blog where I can rant about any and everything that interests me, pisses me off, or makes me laugh. This is not intended to offend, anger, or attack anyone. Rather, I want this blog to make you really think about the opinions, beliefs, and stances we take on what the media spoonfeeds us everyday. Just because it is on TV or in the pages or a national newspaper doesn't mean is is true or accurate. We need to do our own research and form our own opinions! Don't take anything at face value!

I'll try not to take myself too seriously. I just want to put things out there from my point of view, and see what you think about it. Topics will range from the profoundly deep to the ridiculously shallow.

Enjoy!