Thursday, March 12, 2009

Best Combo Ever?


The Best Combo Ever? is not a question of gustatory debate. It is not one of culinary curiosity. The question posed is one of musical persuasion. Earlier today I was listening to "Some X S**t" by DMX, and noted that he always kills the Swizz Beats tracks. So I wondered to myself and Dane, who else always kills tracks by that one producer? Who is the Best producer/rapper combo ever?


I know this list could go on forever, but here are some of my favorites:

  • P.Diddy/Biggie
  • RZA/Wu-Tang
  • Kanye West/Kanye West
  • Pharrell/NORE
  • Manny Fresh/Lil Wayne
  • Swizz Beats/DMX
  • 9th Wonder/Little Brother
I could go on and on. Of course there are some notable producers and rappers left off the list, but 1.)it's a favorites list, and 2.) some great producers don't have one artist that consistently outshines every other rapper they produce for.

Who are your favorites?




Do you.

1 comment:

Nola.Divine said...

9th Wonder and Little Brother for sure!!! LOVE them!