Friday, March 13, 2009

A Tribute to Dipset pt.3



<------- It's dip set! get it, DIP SET? Oh come on! Dip Set......yeh, anyway here's part 3.

Dip Set!
Dip Set!
Dip Set!





I'm sneakin like a creep
in yo room, it smell like feet
bog ole gorilla meat
got me itchin like fleas
drinkin designer teas
get off you knees
too much strees on ya dungarees
shout out to Super Mario - Me


O holy night in my draws
I let out a fart and you came out my dark boody hole
you ain't got no soul
the methane cleared that up
my up you dirty flerge
livin like a 15th century dirge - Q


I'm grimy like a sewer
all kinds of meat to skewer
I like veggies too
although they make me poo
I got mad kebabs
like my homie Steveie jobs
fresh ipod yo
whiter than fresh dandruff bro
Selsun Blue, I see you - Me


Yes, we do have waaay too much time on our hands. This is it for now. Maybe more to come next time we're extra bored.

Hope you enjoyed it!


Do you.




No comments: