Friday, March 13, 2009

A Tribute to Dipset pt.1


To commemorate the return of Killa Cam to the rap scene, I'll be posting a series of Dipset-esque bars that a friend and I did a few months back when I was bored at work. Please, don't take these seriously. I am not an aspiring rapper. When you read this, use your Cam'ron voice.




Waddell, gave me a job,
now I'm on the job

I got gobs
gobs of money sonny
(Dip Set version)
By Q - The lines that started the madness


I got money money
like big pots of honey
Winne the Pooh you kid
ain't nothin funny
Shout out to Eyeore - Me


Dip Set, trip set, den I whip set
don't call chil' welfare cause I fare well
I den shot the apple cause I spotted apple early on
Will Tell & Steve Jobs had a baby
it aight
no baby it was me saying waaa, waaa
I want the moneys so I filled my pockets - Q


I got that Buffet loot
or like T.Boone Pickens
lace up my Timbs
I'm finna go kickin
up some dirt like Joe
oh you ain't know?
I'm poison son
cuz I'm a Scorpio
I like hot dogs yo - Me


hot dogs yeah you always got a dog in yo mauf
sayin feed me, feed me
with miracle whip please
only miracle I know come from my roll - Q


I got mad green
like a kiddie booger
ew that's nasty son
wipe you on my sleeve
before you could sneeze
I flew off in the wind
like a stiff breeze
Metamucil - Me


More to come soon! Feel free to add your own bars!



Do you.


No comments: