Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gucci Bandana. Aye!


So I go to imeem.com today and I am greeted by utter nonsense. They have a section on the 30 best Gucci Mane songs of 2008...... Yep. First, I was amazed that there were 30 songs to put on the list. Secondly, a list as long as 30 implies at least double or triple the amount of total songs. Who is buying Gucci Mane like that?! Have you heard "Gucci Bandana"?! He says the word Gucci like 17 times. That's like once a bar!

Let me take a step back and say there have been numerous occasions where that song has been stuck in my head, but still....

Other top 30 lists I'd rather see:
  • 30 places to visit in Wyoming
  • Top 30 trends in trailer park interior design
  • 30 reasons not to have unprotected sex: A Pictorial
  • Fat Joe vs. Rick Ross: Battle of the Bare Bellies
  • DJ Khaled's top 30 ad-libs of this week
Not to hate too hard on Gucci, but c'mon man, step them bars up. Fans, step your expectations up.


Do you.

No comments: