Friday, March 13, 2009

A Tribute to Dipset pt.2


Part 2 of the random ridiculousness...








Yeah yeah I fiber
muscle fiber
stool fibers harder than any BOD - Q


My poopie hard like rubies
yo poopie soft like Rudy
digestion outta whack
like some flooding slacks
my stool game extra proper
like Mexican La Raza
Italian like a mobsta
got cake like Betty Crocka
shout out to my man Jewish Dave - Me


Ok, ok Rudi Hukstable, Ruby Tuesdays
flippin women ways, all kinda ways
anyways, you hungry? you lonely?
get up off me, get on me
on my demonstration of how I have revenue
for the nations be patient, you
ain't gettin none
get to a nunnery cause you ain't feelin nonna me - Q


Get to a nunnery
u tryna feel on me
but I got spikes ma
like a fly porcuP
they stab u in your hand
like rusty soda cans
make u burp so loud
off them soda bubble clouds
I can't find my phone - Me


Well, spikes is nice
I got one in my pants
doin the undie dance
come take a peek, you ain't gotta sneak
Boo! I caught you
you ain't up to this
you ain't even had breakfast - Q



Do you.

No comments: