Thursday, November 13, 2008

The "Yes We Did" Mixtape


If I were to make a mixtape in celebration of Barack's win, it would be titled:






DJ Hood Griot Presents: The "Yes We Did" Mixtape.

  1. Put on - Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West
  2. Black President - Nas
  3. Swagger Like Us - T.I. ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Lil Wayne
  4. Wipe Me Down Remix - Lil Boosie ft. Foxx & Webbie
  5. If I Ruled the World - Nas ft. Lauryn Hill
  6. Southside - Common ft. Kanye West
  7. Real - Lupe Fiasco ft. Sarah Green
  8. I Can - Nas
  9. Forever Begins - Common
  10. We Major - Kanye West ft. Nas & Really Doe
  11. My President is Black - Young Jeezy ft. Nas
  12. Party Up - DMX
  13. Good Times - Styles P
  14. I Gotcha - Lupe Fiasco
I think that has a lil something for everyone. I must point out that some of the songs were chosen purely becuase of their title. Lemme know what you think, and what songs are missing.


Do you.

No comments: