Thursday, November 20, 2008

Self-Conscious


Well I know I'm EXTRA late, but I finally hit up Self-Conscious yesterday, and Encore last week. Encore was nice, but Self was slightly overwhelming. I literally walked around in circles around the store looking at shoes, but not really processing what I was seeing. My homie Dane reassured me that this is common among first timers. After I got my bearings, I systematically worked my way through the vast selection of kicks there. After a long while, I peeped these joints to the left two rows deep by the register. I think they're a good addition to an already dope and ever-growing shoe collection. Also had to show love for my hometown with the shirt below.

What are your favorite kicks, and where's your favorite place to get them?
Lemme know cuz I'
m always on the lookout for a new place to cop.



Do you.

No comments: