Saturday, March 20, 2010

Still here huh?




Wow, so this blog is still here huh? I literally forgot I had a blog until I logged into my Twitter account (for the first time in almost 4 months) and saw the link on my profile page! I REALLY fell off on this blogging thing; my apologies to my 6 followers for doing ya'll like a bad hood father. I guess between the struggle of finding what I deem to be good content, and the time consuming minutiae of everyday life, I just stopped posting. I dunno how my fiancee does it! Oh right, I'm engaged now. I'll be married in about 5 months now!

A lot has happened since my last post, and it's a real shame because I have been making some very impressive quips and insightful observations that we not recorded, and thus, lost forever. But never fear, there's more on deck. I'm going to give this blogging thing another go-round.

As always, Do you.

No comments: